AIethics.AI (also at www.robotethics.co.uk) is a non-profit organisation run out of Cambridge, UK by volunteers. It relies on the goodwill of subscribers. We are not asking for money – just feedback, subscriptions to the site, comments and help if you can provide it. If you find this site useful, then please help by supporting us in one of the following ways:
- Subscribe by popping your email address into the subscribe field on the left
- Join the Linkedin group and see what members do
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter at AIethics@AIethicsAI
- Like or comment on blog postings
- Help publicise the site by telling your friends about it (in the pub or on social media)
- Use the form below to alert us to news stories, events, reports, video, radio programs or whatever that are relevant to the site. We will add your name and link to your website or profile as a thank you.
- Provide feedback on the usefulness and usability of the site
- Also, if you feel you have the interest and skills to work on the development of this site, then please also get in touch.
AIethics.AI operates according to a set of principles including independendence, transparency and accountability. See the AIethics.AI positioning statement.